The following listing was compiled from various sources online. It is updated regularly! If you have something to add, please send to email@example.com
Check out our Winter Thrive Pack link on the Abilities Home Page for more ideas!
Some things to do while in isolation?
- Learn to play a new instrument (YouTube)
- Write a poem or story
- Walk/Run around the block
- Video game tournament with those they are isolating with
- Bake something new
- Re-arrange their room
- Do a jigsaw puzzle (when finished offer to trade it with a neighbour for a new one)
- Find new podcasts
- Take the Enneagram test online
- Create a new music playlist
- Teach a family member or roommate something they love to do
- Start a virtual book club
- Write a letter to a family member (yep a real letter)
- YouTube Yoga or meditation
- Write a bucket list
- Invent a new game
The remainder of this list has been divided into topic areas with some attempt to organize them for ease of reference! Enjoy!!
- Resources from our Members
- Connecting with others – while staying apart
- Virtual Tours and Experiences
- Digital Escape Rooms
- Learn a new skill
- Be Creative
- Keep Moving!
- Disability Specific
- For the Kids
- Games – Virtual and otherwise…
- On the Farm
- Culture & Languages