Pulford Payroll Jackpot

Draw Schedule:

1st Draw: December 23, 2020
2nd Draw: January 6, 2021
3rd Draw: January 20, 2021
4th Draw: February 3, 2021
5th Draw: February 17, 2021
6th Draw: March 3, 20231
7th Draw: March 17, 2021
8th Draw: March 31, 2021
9th Draw: April 14, 2021
10th Draw: April 28, 2021

 

Winners:

1st draw winner: Brenda Hookham, Draw # 1000079, Prize: $32.16
2nd draw winner: Norma Asmundso, Draw# 1000158, Prize: $22.71
3rd draw winner: Brenda Hookham, Draw # 1000289, Prize: $ 35.58
4th draw winner: Donnalee Thorne, Draw # 1000476, Prize: $39.60
5th draw winner: Norma Asmundso, Draw# 1000519, Prize: $44.62

 

Raffle Rules and Conditions:

  1. This is a progressive jackpot payroll raffle (LGCA license # 8016-RF-34558), 30 percent of cash goes to the winner; 30 percent goes to Pulford Community Living Services Inc. and funds will assist them to fulfill their mission of providing housing and support to persons with developmental disabilities; 40 percent goes to Abilities MB to pay for administration of the raffle (11.5% of gross revenue) with remaining funds used to fulfill their mission of fostering excellence in service delivery for people with disabilities.
  2. The bi-weekly pot will consist of 66.66 percent (2/3) of ticket sales and the remaining 33.33 percent (1/3) will go to the progressive jackpot to be drawn every 12 weeks. The winner will receive 30% of the bi-weekly pot or progressive jackpot.
  3. Ticket purchases are made by payroll deduction by employees using an enrollment form (earnings must be made during each pay period to cover ticket costs).
  4. Ticket purchasers must work for Pulford and be on Pulford payroll to participate.
  5. Ticket purchasers will receive electronic ticket confirmation on the Tuesday before each draw before midnight.
  6. Ticket purchaser will have two chances to win: The bi-weekly progressive, and the quarterly jackpot – except for ticket purchases made the last two weeks after the final progressive and the jackpot draw. Those ticket purchases are for the jackpot alone.
  7. One winner will be drawn on the Wednesday, following paydays, at 2:00 pm, at the office of Abilities MB, 5-1146 Waverley St Winnipeg, MB.
  8. Draws will be done through the service provider, Funding Change, using random number generator, approved by LGCA.
  9. All winners will be notified by email and/or telephone.
  10. Prizes will be paid by cheque.
  11. Should a cheque not be cashed within 6 months from the draw date, the Pulford Foundation will add the unclaimed amount to the proceeds.
  12. Persons under the age of 18 are not eligible to enter.
  13. Ticket purchasers must reside in Manitoba.
  14. Abilities MB must receive LGCA approval for any amendments to the draws.
  15. Staff of Abilities MB are not allowed to participate.
  16. All inquiries about the payroll raffle draw should be directed to the Executive Director of Abilities MB at (204) 890-6751.
  17. The contact information for all entrants will only be used to contact them should they win and will not be added to any email distribution lists. Any communications will relate only to this raffle.